COVID-19 Policies for Students and Families
ARC is committed to your health and well-being through adherence to science based practices and procedures for minimizing the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus while you are visiting ARC. In accordance with guidance from Washington State, please follow these guidelines and procedures during your time at ARC:
-Please take your temperature before you leave your home
-Please contact us immediately and do not come to ARC if you have COVID-19, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have had close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19. COVID-19 symptoms include the following: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fever, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
– Bring and wear your own cloth face masks.
– Please wear your mask as you enter ARC and keep it on inside the building. King County requires masks for all indoor activities and any activities in which social distancing is not guaranteed at all times.
– Symptom monitoring, temperature check, and hand sanitation is required before
– Have your own individual hand sanitizer and wipes
– Come dressed prepared for your class
– Bring a water bottle for your own use
– Please observe 6-feet social distancing requirements at all times
– As required by the state, all classes will begin with a quick COVID-19 safety briefing and check
– Do not dance outside of your designated dance area
Guidelines may change weekly and are supplemental to ARC’s Handbook and Summer Program information. ARC reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice at its sole discretion. Thank you for your patience as we try to stay up to-date with guidelines from federal, state and local authorities.
Download and complete – COVID Waiver and Committment HERE