OPEN DROP-IN DANCE PROGRAM
Online classes: registration closes two hours prior to class time. In the event you registered for an online class after the two hours prior to class time, we cannot guarantee Zoom access to class. No refunds/exchanges/transfers or credits once payment is processed. Please be sure to confirm your classes. Instructors subject to change without notice.
Due to coronavirus and limited staffing, Registration for all Open classes are completed online. For IN STUDIO classes please arrive 15 minutes prior to class time. If students arrive late to IN STUDIO class, they may not be allowed into the building. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. All times listed are Pacific Time – Seattle.
POINTE CLASS: Students must be registered and attend the in studio Int/Adv Ballet technique class (12-1:30pm) prior to Pointe class in order to attend Pointe class in studio. Students that did NOT attend the Int/Adv Ballet class in studio, should take this class online.
Please click the button below to see the list of Open Classes.Register & Pay Online
Welcoming adults and intermediate level teens, the Open Program offers progressive beginning, intermediate, and advanced level dance classes in Ballet with various other Fitness exercise classes. The Open program classes are offered on a annual (September through June) on-going basis, and follows the School Calendar (September – June)
- All classes are one hour in length unless stated, taught via Zoom.
- Please see the schedule tab below for a listing of online classes and instructors.
- Online class registration will close 2 hours in advance of scheduled class time. In the event registration is received after the 2 hour in advance class time, there is no guarantee access to class.
- Zoom access to classes will be emailed to the email used at registration.
- Classes, instructors, and online schedule are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds/exchanges or transfers for Open classes.
All IN STUDIO Open class students are required to show proof of vaccination or proof of negative PCR COVID-19 test (48 hours prior to class time/entry) to enter the ARC Dance Space.
In studio classes are limited to 15 students. Once in studio classes reach registration capacity, please join us online.
COVID-19 protocols are in place. Masks must be worn at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to air ventilation and filtration systems running for safety, In Studio classes will be breezy and chilly.
No refunds/exchanges/transfers or credits once payment is processed. Please be sure to confirm your classes.
Please see schedule for IN STUDIO and ONLINE classes offered.